Your cart is currently empty
Contour Gauge with Lock, VARSK 2 Pack Widen Shape Duplicator Profile Tool 5" & 10", Master Outline Measuring Plastic Ruler for Corners, Woodworking Templates, Tiles and Laminate, Gifts for Dad Father
- 【Metal Lock Mechanism】: VARSK contour gauge duplicator is upgraded with metal locking mechanism, which is much more durable than others' plastic lock. Metal lock mechanism is designed for long term use. It can keep the original shape without transformation, helping you duplicate and transfer the shape accurately to anywhere you need.
- 【Adjustable Tightness】: Never worry about too loose or too tight of plastic pins to slide in, especially after being used for several times; with the bonus little allen wrench, you can simply adjust the tightness of plastic pins according to your preferences.
- 【Premium Quality】: Made from heavy duty aluminum core and durable ABS plastic pins, contour gauge profile tool will not scratch the original finish of the shape being duplicated. The 45 degree pin teeth design will also maximum the accuracy of measurement.
- 【Easy to Use】: No matter you are amateur or professional, simply remember three steps: Copy it. Lock it. Trace it. You just press the contour gauge on one of the shapes. Then trace and trim the outline, and cut into shape. VARSK Contour Gauge Duplicator 10x5 inches with Lock can be your lifesaver for DIY project.
- 【Why You Need Them】: With 5+10 inch Contour Gauges by VARSK you can duplicate any shape instantly. They creates an instant template for curved and odd shaped profiles simply and easily, you can use them for flooring, tiling, carpet laying, linoleum installation, ceramic measurement, woodworking project, home improvement, etc. Last but not least, they are also Double-Sided Rulers in both SAE/Metric. "
Details: The VARSK 5 inch 10 inch Contour Gauge can duplicate any shape instantly. This profile gauge creates an instant template for curved and odd shaped profiles simply and easily. Never transfer profiles to paper or cardboard again. The contour gauge makes measuring and cutting easy. Reminiscent of a hair comb, the tool—also known as a profile comb—features a row of long, thin, moveable teeth and a perpendicular housing that holds them in place as they take an impression of the surface. Ideal for measuring moldings for reproduction, duplicating spindles on the lathe, fitting flooring around moldings, copying curves and a variety of other contour matching jobs around the home and shop. It fits around most common pipes and round columns and allows you to easily copy shapes to tile, laminate, engineered wood, solid wood and vinyl flooring to precisely cut flooring to match objects. The gauge eliminates the guessing of dimensions of irregular shapes.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 5.6 x 2.1 inches