Your cart is currently empty
GE RPWFE Refrigerator Water Filter
- It works with any refrigerator that currently uses GE RPWF or RPWFE filters. It is used in selected GE french-door refrigerators. Compatible with select GE french-door refrigerators.
- GE most advanced filtration: Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals. Operation Water Pressure (psi): 25 min. - 120 max.
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 50 other contaminants. Reduces 99% of Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and Perfluorooctaine Sulfonate (PFOS)
- Easy filter replacement: No tools of water-turnoff required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator.
- Six-Month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons.
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual before use.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: Product Description GE REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER. Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone and others. The product is manufactured in Mexico. From the Manufacturer GE's most advanced filtration ever. Tested and verified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine ( The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users' water)
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 1.9 x 1.8 inches